Eleven short videos feature constitutional experts, lawyers and judges who discuss juries and jury service, including the American and English histories, the types of juries, how a trial works, and the perspective from the judge, defense and prosecution.
- Timeline: Sixth Amendment
- Timeline: Sixth Amendment Timeline
- Game: Sixth Amendment Interactive
- Handout: Jury Service: Our Duty and Privilege as Citizens
- Timeline: Sixth Amendment - Right to Trial by Impartial Jury
- Video: A Conversation on the Constitution with Justices Stephen Breyer, Anthony Kennedy and Sandra Day O'Connor: Jury Service